When considering medical grade cosmetic procedures it’s important you research the practice, the different product options, and services you desire. When properly performed, medical grade cosmetic procedures are safe, have little down time, and discomfort while greatly improving patient issues and concerns. It’s no wonder they are becoming more popular! However, it is important to find the right med spa practice, product, and service.
What to Look for in a Med Spa
In considering a med spa practice, it’s important to keep the following in mind:
- Make sure the clinic or “med spa” has a medical director and the physician is on the premises during operating hours.
- The staff is experienced and licensed to perform medical grade services.
- You feel comfortable asking the doctor and their support staff questions. You should feel welcomed and assured at your med spa.
- You receive a thorough check up and review with the doctor during your initial intake.
- You are provided with treatment options that address your cosmetic concerns.
What to Look for in Medical Grade Cosmetic Products
In considering products and services make sure you:
- Research, read reviews, and come prepared to ask your doctor questions.
- Find out about contraindications to any pre-existing medical issues or medications you are currently taking. Contraindications can sometimes exist with certain products and if you are under any continuing medical care, provide the med spa doctor with your records and information. You can also ask for allergy testing if you are sensitive or prone to reactions.
- Find out what is best for your issue and takes into account your age and current physical health. For instance, some fillers are better suited towards more mature patients than others.
- Think about your treatment goals so you can clearly articulate this to your doctor and see what their recommendations are and how they align with or differ from your independent research.
- Ask questions! Don’t be afraid to ask questions about the process, anesthetics, results, side effects, etc.
Medical grade cosmetic procedures can be a bit nerve wracking, even for patients who definitely want to improve their appearance. But keeping in mind these helpful tips can ensure you have a positive experience and get the results you want.
Blush Med Skincare Advantage
At Blush Med Skincare we believe in individualized treatment for the best in Blushing beauty! Founded by medical director, Dr. Arleen Lamba, we provide medical grade cosmetic procedures and easy skin care programs to maintain your health and beauty! Find out more by calling 1-877-MD-BLUSH or email us at email@example.com.