Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The follow address general questions we often are asked about the Blush program. For FAQs about specific services, please look under SERVICES for info about the service or services in which you are interested and for Q&A’s to address your questions.
First and foremost, because we are experts in skin care, and Blush is the skin care center that’s solely focused on and dedicated to the care and health of your skin. Blush was founded by doctors who have mapped out results-driven treatments that use a combination of advanced technology and skin science for a deeper clean. We literally “work out” your skin on a monthly basis, so all you see is glowing, clear and collagen-filled skin.
- Remove sun damaged and aging spots
- Dramatically reduce wrinkles and fine lines
- Improve active acne- and blemish-prone skin
- Rejuvenates your skin tone by boosting collagen and elastin production
- Offer a non-invasive, virtually no-downtime alternative
- Boost your self-image and confidence, as your skin looks younger, smoother, more even and free of damage and scars
- Whiten and brighten your complexion
- Help reverse the daily damage caused by sun exposure
- Even out skin tones and improve scarring and blemishes
Absolutely not. All are welcome at Blush. We know through our first-hand experience that consistent and professional skin care routine delivers results. That is why most of our clients are members or become members, once they see the Blushing difference in their skin. Members also save on treatments, so they get an all-access pass to Blush at an affordable price.
Your Blush membership is a real value in many ways:
- First, it affordably provides your choice from among a spectrum of monthly services each and every one of which offers unique benefits for the health, quality and appearance of your skin.
- Second, those services are delivered and backed the licensed, medical know-how of the founders, the high- quality ingredients we produce and use and the trained and expert professional practitioners any woman or man needs to assure the very best result.
- Third, while you always can get skin care services on a one-off, one-time basis, real, lasting skin health comes from the regular application of professional treatments that ensure optimal results. When you join something – a fitness club, a book club etc. – the act of joining signals your intention to take part in those respective activities on a regular basis; your commitment to acquiring the benefits that such membership implies.
And, that’s why we developed Blush’s offering on a membership model. Because, if you really want healthy skin, you should commit to regular treatment from a professional and proven resource able to help you achieve the youthful, beautiful skin you want at any age! So, since the results of good skin care can only be attained and maintained through a regular regimen of treatments, it only makes sense to join Blush and to avail yourself of all that we can do for you, today, this month and every month.
Regular clinical grade skin treatments will help even out skin tone, stimulate collagen production and prevent breakouts. The goal is to keep your surface cells newer and healthier, and thereby ensure that your skin looks its very best.
We recommend monthly skin care treatments for optimal results
The membership is a one year contract. After your contract is up the membership is month to month. Should you wish to cancel after your year is up, you may give us a 30 day notice by filling out our cancellation form in house. After you provide us this cancellation notice you have 30 days remaining to use up all your remaining treatment credits before the expire.
If you are unable to continue with the membership before your year is up, then there is a cancellation fee of $350.
If you change address, that is over 40 miles from the nearest Blush Med Skincare. Please provide us with a change of address form so that we may process your membership cancellation if needed.
No problem! Your monthly member credits accumulate and roll over, if you cannot make it in.
We like to call our treatments “ouchless.” That’s just our friendly, non-medical-speak way of saying we’ll make your experience with us as comfortable as it can be.
Your Blush membership is framed by the following policies:
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment, so you’ll have plenty of time to unwind, check out our lounge and give us the 411 on what’s new in your life (aka paperwork). There’s nothing fashionable about being late, and you risk depriving yourself of your full treatment time.
Please give us a 24 hour notice if an appointment needs to be cancelled or rescheduled so that others may utilize that time. If a 24 hour notice is not given there is a $10 late cancellation fee per each appointment scheduled.
Reservations are highly recommended. But, when time permits, walk-ins are welcomed for certain spa appointments such as waxing. Please try to call ahead, and we will do our best to schedule you for any of our premier services.
Blush accepts all major credit cards and cash. You can even pay online when you book an online appointment.
If you were happy with your service and would like to leave gratuity for your Blush provider you may do so by credit card or cash.
We believe that Blush Blends products are the skin care industry’s finest, and we think you’ll enjoy and appreciate them just as much. If, however, you are not pleased with a product purchase from Blush, please return the unused portion of the item with a dated receipt within 2 days of purchase, and we gladly will exchange it for store credit toward another Blush product or service of equal or lesser value.
Blush does not issue cash refunds, due to the custom nature of our products. Please note that Blush gift cards, services, series/package purchases and memberships are not refundable and not transferable.
As a physician-founded and directed spa, Blush adheres to the most stringent hygiene and sanitization standards and practices, going well above and beyond government regulations. We keep it clean to keep you safe.
– Children under 18 may need a signed waiver and/or accompaniment by a parent or adult guardian for services. Please contact Blush for further information.
Prior to your service, you will be required to complete a pre-treatment form to safeguard your well-being and comfort and to allow us to safely deliver our services, by minimizing any risk of injury.
- Have a history of skin cancer on the face
- Have light-induced seizures
- Are pregnant
- Have had Botox/fillers within two days
- Have used any prescription creams within two weeks
- Experience face peeling from Chemical, Fraxel, C02 laser within four weeks
- Have used Accutane within the last 3 months
- Take any medication that causes photosensitivity
- Use blood thinners
- Have used self-tanning lotion or spray tan within one week
It is our mission to provide you with the highest-quality of skin and body care products with your services. However, Blush Med Skincare does not offer refunds on any of our services or products. We do not refund pre-purchased services, services that were used or unused, or any membership dues. Blush Med Skincare does not refund gift cards.
We at Blush wouldn’t be the trendsetters that we are if we weren’t constantly expanding our services. So, although Blush makes every effort to keep its website and menu updated, please note that prices and services are subject to change at any time.
As well, we love having you as a customer, but Blush does reserve the right to refuse service at any time, to anyone, for any reason.
Ready to schedule your Skin Health Assessment with a Blush Skin Health Professional?
Please click here, or to speak with a Blush Skin Health Professional, call us at 1.877.632.5874 (1.877.MD.BLUSH).