Sheryl Crow said it best, “I’m gonna soak up the sun.”
The warm weather has finally arrived and that means you’ll give any excuse to go out to the pool, the beach, or the park. But it also means you need to put on sunscreen regularly. And before you do that, we’ve got a warning for you: just because something says it has SPF in it, it doesn’t necessarily have it.
Not all sunscreens are created equal or even match what the labels say on the bottle. Doctor Arleen Lamba joined Holly on Fox 5 DC with tips on the best brands for protecting your skin from the sun.
Sunscreen Tips From Dr. Lamba
- Apply it 30 minutes before exposure to the sun
- Apply sunscreen every two hours
- Reapply sunscreen every time you get out of the water
- Key ingredient that your sunscreen needs to have is Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide
- Use at least a “shot glass” of sunscreen on your entire body
To see the full story click here.
Blush Med Skincare Advantage
At Blush Med Skincare we believe in individualized treatment for the best in Blushing beauty! Founded by medical director, Dr. Arleen Lamba, we provide medical grade cosmetic procedures and easy skin care programs to maintain your health and beauty! Find out more by calling 1-877-MD-BLUSH or email us at email@example.com.