Tired of the cold winter air and wind dulling your complexion, giving you chapped lips, and dry skin? We are too! But no fear, it’s time to say good-bye winter and hello spring!
5 Tips to Eat and Drink Your Way to a Healthy Spring Glow
Dr. Lamba teamed up with The Daily Meal to give you the best food-based remedies to rejuvenate your skin and show off your natural beauty! So get radiant skin just in time for warmer weather by following these tips:
- Drink almond milk instead of dairy milk. Dairy milk can clog pores and trigger breakouts.
- Hydrate with coconut water to get rid of toxins and increase the elasticity of your skin.
- Eat peaches, onions, garlic, and apples; they are high in antihistamines to help you fight allergies and keep your face from getting red and congested.
- Try using organic products, especially if you have sensitive skin, congested skin, or adult-onset acne.
- Use sunscreen, it is the best anti-aging tool you have, so use it!
Be sure to read the full story on the 5 Tips to Eat and Drink Your Way to a Healthy Spring Glow so you can be a Blushing Beauty in no time!
The Blush Med Skincare Advantage
At Blush Med Skincare, we believe in individualized treatment for the best in Blushing beauty! Founded by medical director, Dr. Arleen Lamba, we provide medical grade cosmetic procedures and easy skin care programs to maintain your health and beauty! Find out more by calling 1-877-MD-BLUSH or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.