Everyone is looking to get healthy, glowing skin! So, why not follow Dr. Lamba’s 5 Tips to Eat and Drink Your Way to a Healthy Spring Glow? She’s already been featured once on The Daily Meal, but the article garnered so much interest, ABC NEWS picked it up too!
5 Tips to Eat and Drink Your Way to a Healthy Spring Glow
Your diet can play a large roll in the healthiness of your skin. Like many of us know, greasy and fried foods will call for a break out, but did you know there are also foods that can rejuvenate your skin? If you want a healthy glow as the Spring season rolls around, be sure to follow these tips:
- Drink almond milk instead of dairy milk. Dairy milk can clog pores and trigger breakouts.
- Hydrate with coconut water to get rid of toxins and increase the elasticity of your skin.
- Eat peaches, onions, garlic, and apples; they are high in antihistamines to help you fight allergies and keep your face from getting red and congested.
- Try using organic products, especially if you have sensitive skin, congested skin, or adult-onset acne.
- Use sunscreen, it is the best anti-aging tool you have, so use it!
Want the full story? Check it out here.
The Blush Med Skincare Advantage
At Blush Med Skincare, we believe in individualized treatment for the best in Blushing beauty! Founded by medical director, Dr. Arleen Lamba, we provide medical grade cosmetic procedures and easy skin care programs to maintain your health and beauty! Find out more by calling 1-877-MD-BLUSH or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.